Wednesday, August 24, 2011

UFO Object SEEN IN NIGHT VISION, over Denver Colorado August 23, 2011


This is a strange UFO flying over southeast Denver Colorado, on August 23, 2011 I have filmed and recorded this...This UFO was flying from the east to the west after midnight on the 23 of August 2011.

UFO's are fly overhead here in south Denver. I film at night from 11:00 pm to 4:am as it is very dark by them, I like to have a Moonless sky for the best contrast. As always I have no idea as to what these objects are!!! 


This was recorded today on the 23 of August 2011 in my backyard at about2:00 p.m. I don't know what these things are, the sky was very blue with no clouds and the temperature was about 95 degrees. I was using my patio as a sun block to screen out the Sun, I was recording this at the edge of the Sun corona these objects are very high as my focus was set to infinity. The spotting scope was set to sixty times closer than the normal human eye can see. These objects are not visible from the ground as the sky is very white to blue and the contrast ratio is very hard to determine. Please make your own determination as to what you think this is, as of right now I have no idea as to what type of bio-life ?? these things could, of maybe not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it: