Sunday, December 18, 2011

"UFO" Mufon December 16, 2011

MUFON Case Number: 34053
Log Number: US-12162011-0007
Submitted Date: 2011-12-16 
12:20 GMT
Event Date: 2011-10-16 
16:02 GMT
Status: Submitted
City: Gray
Region: Maine
Country: US
Longitude: -70.3386
Latitude: 43.881279
Shape: Disc
Distance: 500 feet or less
Description:

I was coming back from my sons birthday party in Gray, ME. It was exactly
4:03pm. I used a I phone camera with no zoom. So it took a good photo of the whole field. I had take many of photo's of the same area and even seconds before and after this luminous object appeared with in seconds. And it was gone in the next frame. I zoomed in and looked at it closely. There was no planes in the area. The sun was soon to set. The crows were quiet at the time. The sun was shining bright. The time I was there, I didn't see or hear anything unusual. I didn't see the object until I got home to delete my photo's. That is when I noticed something shinning in front of the tree line. There was no house or truck there. Those don't disappear in seconds! I have never seen a UFO up-close. I even looked on Google map to see a road where it was. I was 425.665 yards away.In one photo you can see a crow in the sky. Size of a dot from where I was standing. I used a measuring map online. It took me this long to crop and see the photo's myself. I hope someone can analyze these. I also am a photographer and have a keen eye. When the sun hit the object, the front shape is all that shows up. I also been studying 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it: