- UFO on orbit of the Sun - hiding the truth.
- ALL SPACE ONLINE
- Monitoring of the Sun - Online.
- World hoax scientists and NASA - Sun critical condition!
- Mars - Secrets and Hiding NASA.
- Secrets of the lunar mission of NASA "GRAIL"
- Russian documentaries about UFOs and secret materials of the planet Earth. (Very interesting!)
- UFO Research near the Sun and Moon! NASA Hiding!
- APP FREE! Monitoring of UFO activity in 24 hours.
- Sensational investigation! Pass nine dead. Report ...
- Breaking news! Full deciphering of the alien signal WOW - 6EQUJ5 !!! 2016.
- Crop Circles - decrypting messages.
- Sensational investigation! Mystery, flown away from the plane Amelia Earhart. 2016.
- Flat Earth - Proof: Russian documents
- Sensational investigation! The battleship Novoross...
- MISSILE FOR THE POLE: Investigation 2017
Saturday, October 22, 2011
2 ufo's alter coarse - I believe they are genuine ufo's 100% (repost better quality). OCTOBER 21, 2011
Review of UFO activity in the orbit of the Sun for October 21, 2011 + giant "RODS" (SOHO STEREO Behind EUVI 195)
Friday, October 21, 2011
Thursday, October 20, 2011
What is it? Stars? Maybe. But how to explain the trajectory of their motion relative to therocket? If we see only two stars, then, why do not we see the rest? Where have they gone?In heaven there are no clouds!
In this review, you can clearly see the movement in obektoa period of time and understand that this is not interference, as real objects! NASA flaw information from satellite SOHO in the period from 14 - 45 UT lo 18 - 55 UT. Why?
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
It is amazing! How NASA would miss a broadcast in its entirety!?
Review is conducted using the satellite SOHO STEREO instruments Behind EUVI 195EUVI 171 EUVI 284 and EUVI 305. Step one is observing the week of June to October2011. You can see that the object moves from right to left, stops and starts moving in the opposite direction. If we make the observation, we can see that the UFO is moving in the amplitude of the pendulum.