Friday, May 4, 2012

Analysis - a warning. The beginning of "doomsday"? Olympics in London 2012.


I do not want to scare anyone ... I only analyze the facts ... People are warned! ...
Please note that the official logo of the 2012 Olympics ...
The number of acute angles is equal to the logo in Numbers 27, for a total of 9 ... Now, add up the number of letters in the word of London with the Olympic rings ... 6 +5 = 11 ... Now look at the date of commencement of the Olympic Games .... 7/27/2012 ...Played 302 sets of medals in 31 sport...11 sharp corners ....The analogy can be carried out indefinitely ... clearly traced figures 9 and 11 ... Once again potoryayu, I did not say and did not want to scare anyone ... but, about 2001, we are also warned of hidden characters in films and on television ... I hope this is just my thoughts ... I do not wish anyone of evil ... I want that the people were attentive ...Pay attention to the logo! London is on fire! Let's hope for the best ... PEACE TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it: