Friday, August 24, 2012

The proof of the truth and honest review of UFO activity in the orbit of the Sun!!!


During the whole time I'm doing an overview of UFO activity in the orbit of the sun in my address, comes a lot of sayings that I forged the SOHO satellite images using Photoshop and then I steal work from other researchers. In order to prove that I honestly spend the everyday hour of my life for a review of UFO activity in the orbit of the sun, I'll show you in a very accelerated form is as an overview of UFO activity in the orbit of the sun. I hope this movie will calm the ambitions of those who accuse me of lying and stealing. You can rewind the video at any time and you will see that the process of forming the review, and no image processing photoshop or other graphics programs. Now that you understand what I'm working myself and process video directly, without using any software to correct the image. I do my thing - honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it: